Building a business environment around health, safety and supporting the local community are critical to Top Iron sustainability and are the primary focus for its operation.
During the development of the Greater Mummaloo Project, Top Iron is committed in working very closely with our employees, local communities, landowners and relevant stakeholders, in ensuring the use of industry best practice standards across all operations.
To display Top Iron’s commitment to these principles, we will;
- ensure that HSEC principles are a key element of Top Iron’s management and decision making process;
- endorse and comply with the principles of relevant HSEC legislation, standards, guidelines and best practice within our control of operations;
- engage and cooperate with all stakeholders, including regulatory bodies, utilising open and transparent communication to enhance workplace HSEC outcomes;
- participate in selected local and regional community and environmental development initiatives to ensure positive and constructive outcomes;
- ensure adequate resources are available to develop, implement, monitor and review our HSEC commitments, and;
- provide support to Top Iron employees and contractors to assist them in adopting these practices in their everyday work activities.